- il est en dessous de la table = it is underneath the table
- il est à coté de la table
- il est sur la table
- il est sous la table
- il est en face de la table
- il est devant la table
- il est derrière la table
C’est dans ma main
My work space = Mon éspace de travail
The automatic machine = La machine automatique
Your turn –>
- Use the prepositions above in your own sentences. You can make them as simple or as complex as you’d like. The purpose here is to practice writing/speaking in French.
- ** Bien sûr que vos phrases seraient EN FRANÇAIS 🙂 **
- Write them down so you can read them outloud and record them here –> Vocaroo
- Once you record them, follow the instructions to email your recording to me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**if you prefer, you can record your sentences on your phone, tablet, or computer (computers are available to use in room 2-019) and then send the recordings to me that way. It doesn’t matter how you record them, as long as I can hear your sentences.